REAL Insight is a research company based in Minneapolis that specializes in qualitative, in-context research due to its ability to elicit more honest and predictive insight. A highly collaborative environment, REAL Insight is committed to building and maintaining a team that brings diverse perspectives and talents to the mix while operating with the cohesiveness that can only come from a team of people who genuinely like each other.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT / Minneapolis, MN
As a Research Assistant, you would be a vital member of the research team, assisting Project Directors in all aspects of project planning, execution, and reporting. The demands of this position require someone with a strong attention to detail, collaborative & outgoing personality, and internal drive. This position is designed as a career entry point with opportunity for development and advancement.
This is a full-time position in our NE Minneapolis office.
- Being the go-to support for the project directors, which could include attending meetings, preparing project materials, note-taking, and other duties as assigned
- Document preparation for in-field and specific project needs
- Working with Project Directors to design creative reports that present information in a visually compelling way
- Participating in a field support capacity (in-store screening and/or product guard) for research projects, which could involve occasional evening and weekend work, and up to 25% travel
- 4-year college degree required, preferably in social science or with a business focus
- Interest in a career in qualitative research
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Must be adaptive and have a willingness to be flexible
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Driven by desire to do excellent work, and not satisfied with “good enough”
- Excellent listening and communications skills and naturally curious
- Outgoing personality, enjoys challenge of meeting new people
- Demonstrable proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to work occasional evenings/weekends and travel up to 25% of time
REAL Insight offers a complete benefits package & competitive salary with potential for earning a year-end bonus.